Commercial Vehicle Hydraulics are looking for the following position to be filled.
JOB TITLE: Internal Sales Engineer.
LOCATION: Carter Lane East, South Normanton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DY.
CONTACT: Rachel Rhodes.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Negotiable depending on experience.
THE COMPANY: CVH have been trading for 25 years and is a leading supplier of hydraulic components to the road haulage industry.
THE ROLE: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small and friendly team as an internal Sales Engineer. The purpose of the position is to provide a high quality service whilst assisting with all sales functions.
- Telephone enquiries and customer liaison.
- Obtain accurate information regarding the order and offer advice on products to suit their needs.
- Estimating and quotations.
- Creation of order details for picking.
- Maintaining the smooth running of office/warehouse.
- Assisting with others duties as and when required.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will be highly computer literate, ideally with previous experience using Sage. They should be confident dealing with people over the phone and will have the ability to offer product advice based on the customer specifications. It would be a distinct advantage if the candidate had a road haulage, automotive or engineering background.
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent IT skills (Essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Essential)
- Minimum GCSE Grade C in English and Mathematics (Essential)
- Sage Experience (Desirable)
- Technical knowledge in the road haulage industry (Desirable)
- Previous experience within a sales environment (Desirable)
Does this sound like you?
Apply in writing with a full CV to Mrs Rachel Rhodes at the above address or