Tip-Ex Show Review
Commercial Vehicle Hydraulics first show for a decade proved to be an excellent platform to launch the CVH Solutions brand.
CVH Solutions enables customers to easily see the vast range of products on offer covering all Hydraulic Solutions for all requirements.
Carl Hinds - Managing Director, since March 2021 says “Tip-Ex has always been a personal passion of mine since my very first one in 1992, this year’s show was a WIN on many levels. A great platform to reconnect with my contacts and friends made over the last 28 years in the tipper industry; an opportunity to highlight CVH’s comprehensive range of products and connect with our customers face to face and meet new faces”.
“ I felt there was an appetite for a tipper show following the recent Covid restrictions, add to this the announcement that this would be the last Harrogate Tip-Ex; the end of an era, to make way for a NEW multiplatform show. Then this would be a last chance for hauliers & operators to experience this longstanding show in the historic and beautiful town of Harrogate. Farwell Harrogate it has been a pleasure.”
On this historic final Harrogate Tip-Ex show CVH exhibited 5 vehicles over 3 Solution focussed stand locations:-
- Fred Sherwood Group Renault T High 520 Unit fitted with our Walkingfloor Hydraulics & Tipper Dual System, 450mm side mounted aluminium oil tank.
- Collins Earthworks Volvo FH13 6x4 90T Heavy Haulage Unit fitted with our Tipper Hydraulics, 500mm side mounted aluminium oil tank.
- Product displays ▪ Wetkits ▪ Pto ▪ Pumps ▪ Valves ▪ Controls ▪ Tanks ▪ Powerpacks ▪ Tipper Cylinders.
Tipper Grab Stand
- Derby County Council DAF LF 260 FA 4X2 fitted with our 6 Stage Tipping Cylinder, Truckloaders Insulated Body, Hiab x-duo 102, kinshofer bucket, vpg on board weighing.
Tipper / Utility Stand
- Dawson Group Isuzu Easy Shift N75 4x2, fitted with our 5 Stage Tipping Cylinder, Britt-tip Cage Tipping body with front mounted bin lift.
- Isuzu Grafter EasyShift 110 4x2, fitted with our 6 Stage Tipping Cylinder, Britt-tip Double dropside body with galvanised subframe.
Celebrating CVH’s 30th Year in Hydraulics, with only a month to our 30th Anniversary we were pleased to raise a glass with all our visitors.
Philip Waterfall - Chairman said “for 30 Years Commercial Vehicle Hydraulics Ltd have been the Sole UK Distributor for OMFB Group; it’s always been a challenge to show everything we have to offer from Wetkits ▪ PTO ▪ Pumps ▪ Valves ▪ Controls ▪ Tanks ▪ Powerpacks ▪ Tipper Cylinders; this show encompassed the full range and highlighted CVH Solutions approach to best reach to our customers”.
“The CVH stand was a complete success and an excellent platform to help us enter our 30th Year in business and kick start our Solutions branding.”
Products to shout about included:-
- Variable Displacement Piston Pump - which gives power on-demand for crane applications in sizes (cc) 60, 90, 110, 130
- Power-Pro - tipper powerpack range including 1 litre to 30 litre tank capacities
- Pipe Swivel Boom - removes hose chaff on catwalks